Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Hill's Pet Nutrition and the AAFP
Hill's believes in raising the standards of care for all cats. That's why we are partnering with the American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP), an organization dedicated to improving the health and well-being of cats through outstanding continuing education and outreach programs.
AAFP Feline Behavior Guidelines
Feline Behavior Guidelines (PDF, 1.7MB) are a valuable resource for preventing and treating feline behavior problems. With an emphasis on prevention, the guidelines promote comprehensive, holistic care that considers both the physical and psychological well-being of feline patients and their families. Since 1991, the AAFP has published practice guidelines, mini-guidelines and position papers to help the veterinary community:
- Provide uniform and optimal care for feline patients
- Educate cat owners about optimum medical care for cats
- Prevent needless deaths and suffering from mismanagement
American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP)
The AAFP is a professional organization of veterinarians who share an interest in providing excellence in the care and treatment of cats. The AAFP seeks to raise the standards of feline medicine and surgery among practitioners by:
- Sharing knowledge
- Rewarding advancement in research
- Sponsoring continuing education
- Supporting American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP) certification in the Feline Practice category
- Encouraging veterinary student interest in feline medicine
Convenient easy ordering with real-time pricing and product availability.